Insurance Support Officer
Do you enjoy providing outstanding service to customers?
Do you have insurance, claims or assessing experience?
Do you enjoy working within a team in a supporting and caring environment?
Then we would like to meet you!
We have a newly created position for a person to join our LCA Insurance team in North Adelaide as an Insurance Support Officer.
This position will be a minimum of 0.6FTE however full-time is available
Since 1983, LCA Insurance has been serving the Lutheran Church of Australia by administering a comprehensive insurance portfolio to its members. Our broad range of policies safeguard the entire Lutheran Church of Australia and auxiliaries, including schools, colleges, aged care facilities, churches and community care.
You will be a person who enjoys helping others and is committed to delivering the highest standards of service to our members. You will have excellent administrative skills and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
You will have worked in an insurance-related field and enjoy working in a team environment but you are also good at self-managing your workload and time.
You will have good reasoning skills, to assess information provided by customers and have good financial literacy skills.
You may be Lutheran, a Christian or have empathy and respect for our Christian environment and be willing to support our mission, values and purpose.
Reporting to the LCA Insurance & Risk Manager, you will be required to:
- assist our LCA Insurance members by responding to a range of client requests, including questions on coverage and assisting them through the claims process from reporting to settlement
- process their claims and endorsement requests into our Geni system
- coordinate and manage our responses to claim submissions
- provide relief to other roles during leave periods
- maintaining strong working relationships with the participating organisations by providing a high level of professional service to them and through effective communication and engagement
- assist with insurance project work as required
- maintain the LCA Standards of Ethical Behaviour, you can read more about these on the LCA website www.lca.org.au
The hours per week (FTE) are flexible to the right candidate however a minimum of 0.6 FTE would be required. An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience will be offered along with flexible work arrangements.
Application Process: Ready to make a difference? Apply now by following the prompts to 'Apply Now' and attach your Resume and Cover Letter outlining how your skills and experience align with the position. For further information, please contact Lucinda Osborne at 0421 080 800.
The closing date is the 8th of February 2024, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: All applications must provide a Resume and Cover Letter outlining how your skills and experience align with the role.