LCA Insurance administers the insurance scheme for the Lutheran Church of Australia (LCA) and its auxiliaries (ie Schools, Rest Homes etc).
A broad range of insurance products are purchased on a bulk basis to ensure that personnel, buildings, contents and activities of the Church are appropriately covered. This ensures that insurance costs are minimised for all LCA organisations insured through LCA Insurance.
Click on any of the following topics and further information will be provided (You will need the Acrobat Reader plugin to view these files).
- General Claim Form (Online)
- General Claim Form (PDF)
- Incident Report Form
- Schedule of Insurance Cover (Updated 7/2018)
- Equipment Breakdown Claim Form (Updated 11/2016)
Student Personal Accident
- Student Personal Accident Cover Summary (Updated 3/2017)
- Student Personal Accident Cover Policy Document (Updated 3/2017)
- Student Personal Accident Cover Claim Form (Updated 3/2017)
- Lutheran Church of Australia www.lca.org.au
- Compaints Handling http://www.lca.org.au/services-resources-training/policies/
- Professional Standards Unit http://www.lca.org.au/departments/support-services/professional-standards/
- Lutheran Education Australia http://www.lutheran.edu.au
- LLL www.lll.org.au